This database represents Carson-Newman's "card catalog". It contains listings for books, media, and periodical titles, and is searchable by author, title, subject, or keyword. If you are off-campus, see the instructions below.
Recently Added Materials See what we've added recently.
Requested Materials For faculty, this database lets you know what items are on order.
Media Center Holdings This list represents our video, audio, and other media holdings.
Periodical Holdings This database lists the periodicals we have along with their respective range of years and format. If you want to find out if we have a particular issue of a specific title, this is where you look.
Instructions for Off-Campus Access to Online Catalog
- Follow the link at the bottom of this page.
- At the "Hostname" prompt, type cncvax
- When prompted for a password, type library.
- When given the choice between the numbers 20 and 21, choose 20 for the main library catalog.
- To begin searching type the letter, s. To go forward and backward, type the letter, n (for next) and p (for previous).
Connect to the online catalog from off-campus.
If you would like to view a tutorial on using our online catalog, click here.